lunes, 13 de abril de 2020

THIRD FORM (3rd form) Esc 6 DE 12
Wild Animals - Likes and Dislikes

Let´s play a game 🎮






Read 👀 carefully 

I LIKE 👍 (ME GUSTA COMO LOS VIDEOS DE YOUTUBE)
I DON´T LIKE 👎 (NO ME GUSTA)
I LOVE ❤ (ME ENCANTA)
I HATE 😝 (ODIO)
DO YOU LIKE .........? (PREGUNTA: ¿TE GUSTA?)
YES, I DO. 👍- NO, I DON'T.👎


Look 👀 at the picture. Let´s play memotest. Example: Monkey is number....... or Number 2 is the...............


Tutorial to play 🎮 memotest.


Answer ✏ the questions about you in your copybooks 📖
  1. Do you like lions?......................
  2. Do you like giraffes?............
  3. do you like bears?...............
  4. Do you like monkeys? ............................


Write ✏  the NAMES in the chart (pueden copiar solo el cuadro) 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario